Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Londyn and serving a mission.

Londyn and her reason of serving a mission..
 
Last night we had the missionaries over...
While Mike drove the missionaries home Lauryn and I were talking  and hugging on Londyn. I asked Londyn if she was going to serve a mission. She said yes... and then I asked her why? and she said... "Cuz I know the church is true!" Lauryn and I laughed so hard! we couldn't stop laughing. When Michael and Logan got home we asked her in front of them to see if she would do a repeat... and when we asked her why she wanted to serve a mission she said "Candy" lol! She is such a little turkey.

No comments:

Why I Blog

"I promise that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to your families, to your children, your grandchildren, and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us and as our posterity reads of our life's experiences, they, too, will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted."
President Spencer W. Kimball

Blog Archive