Thursday, January 31, 2013

Louie XoXO

-

It's going to be Baby Louie's 1st Valentines. 
I sure love my Louie.
I tried to take some cute v- pictures.
I think I am going to get a cute bow tie. 


=

Louie is so funny.
He reminds me so much of my dad.
He has my dad's eyes.
My dad's smile...
My dad's legs. 
-
Some days I think...
"So this is what it was like to raise baby craig :)
 
Look what Baby Louie has?
He finally grew in his 2 front teeth!
Last night He TRIED to take a step and just leaped to me. 
It was the funniest thing.
Sure love my love bug.
-
*Note to self... 
It's amazing how much better pictures turn out when I shoot in better lighting. Louie's are dark and gray where Londyn's are bright and clear. Next time I'll take them before Nap time :) 

No comments:

Why I Blog

"I promise that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to your families, to your children, your grandchildren, and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us and as our posterity reads of our life's experiences, they, too, will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted."
President Spencer W. Kimball

Blog Archive